Faith to Lifestyle is a stewardship approach to reaching out to all members either as stand-alone programs or during a capital appeal.
Our objective is Sowing Seeds—Changing Hearts. We endeavor to…
- Sow seeds from the onset that develop a strong vision focusing on ministry and building engagement
- Cultivate all gifts of time, talent, and treasure
- Enrich through communication and education knowing that all gifts come from God
- Harvest a higher level of stewardship
- Nourish a long-term relationship
We assist in Sowing Seeds—Changing Hearts through our various integrated programs of stewardship to engage your members more fully in the life of your church.
S.T.E.P. (Stewardship Through Education Program©) is a stewardship program tailored to individual church needs to help increase regular and/or annual giving, and educate members on sharing their gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Planned Giving provides workshops and webinars, along with the opportunity for one-on-one counseling sessions with financial planning experts to foster stewardship-based financial planning and deferred giving.